PREP TIME: 30 min
- 1- 3 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1- 14 oz can Golden Farms Crushed Pineapple, drained well (I like to dump the fruit into a strainer and let it -sit for a good 10 minutes, gently tapping and stirring it occasionally)
- 1- 10 oz can mandarin oranges
- 1- 8 oz tub of whipped topping
- 1/2 package of Keebler Fudge Striped cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the pudding and milk until it’s mostly smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping and then fold in the fruit.
- Cover and chill the dish in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
- Break up cookies into small pieces about the size of a nickel.
- Gently stir them into the salad.
Source: Food Network