Hearts of Palm Dip
PREP TIME: 45
- 1 can (14 oz) Golden Farms hearts of palm drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded provolone cheese see note below
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- a little more grated Parmesan cheese
- dashes of paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the hearts of palm, cheesees, green onion, garlic, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Spread into the greased dish. Sprinkle a little more Parmesan cheese and paprika on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until light brown and bubbly. Serve with baguette slices or water crackers.