- Set aside ½ cup of mango and leave the other ½ for purée
- Purée remaining mango, yogurt, lucuma powder, 2 Tbsp. lime juice, and a pinch of salt in a food processor or blender, scraping down sides and adding a splash of water if needed to loosen, until mixture is smooth.
- Divide between 2 glasses.
- Chill pudding 1 hour to firm up, if needed.
- Toss reserved ½ cup mango with agave syrup, a tiny pinch of salt, and remaining 2 Tbsp. lime juice in a small bowl.
- Top pudding with mango mixture.
Pudding can be made 3 days ahead; cover and chill.
Optional: chia seeds.