Mini Naan Hawaiian Pizza
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 4 small naan breads
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Golden Farms pineapple chunks
- 2 slices deli ham, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 thin slice red onion, peeled and cut into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread pizza sauce on naan breads and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with pineapple tidbits, ham, bacon, and red onion. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.