- Marinated chops with Golden Farms® Pineapple Sauce and salt and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Preheat your heavy-based pan or skillet and get it nice and hot before adding your chops.
- Sear for 4-5 minutes each side until crisp and golden.
- Arrange a rack in the middle and place pork chops in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or till the chops are cooked through.
- Let the chops rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Where can I find Golden Farms Pineapple Sauce?
Our Golden Farms Pineapple sauce is now available in Sams Club!